How to start a trading business with $500 by Heikin Ashi Trader
How to start a trading business with $500
Many new traders have little capital available in the beginning, but this is not an obstacle to starting a trading career anyway.
However, this book is not about how to grow a $500 account into a $500,000 account. It is precisely these exaggerated return expectations that bring most beginners to failure.
Instead, the author shows, in a realistic way, how you can become a full-time trader in spite of limited start-up capital. This applies both for traders who want to remain private, as well as for those who want to eventually trade customer funds.
This book shows step by step how to do it. In addition, there is a concrete action plan for each step. Anyone can be a trader in principle, if he or she is willing to learn how this business works.
- How can I become a Trader with only $500 at my stake?
- How do you acquire good trading habits?
- Become a disciplined trader!
- The Fairy Tale of Compound Interest
- How do you trade a $500 account?
- Social Trading
- Talk to your broker
- How do I become a professional trader?
- Trading for a hedge fund
- Learn to network
- Become a professional Trader in Seven steps.
- Yes, $500 is a lot of money.
Write your review
Wanna review this e-book? Please Sign in to start your review.