Declutter Your Mind by Marie S. Davenport
If you are mentally exhausted and overwhelmed with worry and stress due to life demands and would like to find a way to free yourself from both mental and digital clutter, read more...
Are you filled with worry and stress? You are not alone. Every year in the United States, worry and anxiety affects 40 million Americans.
Stress from being overwhelmed both mentally and physically is a real problem that needs to be addressed.
Some have decided to just deal with it in silence and treat it as something that is normal. But you don't need to get overwhelmed anymore.
There is a way out of all the mental and digital clutter.
In Declutter Your Mind Effectively: How to Free Your Thoughts from Worry, Anxiety & Stress using Mindfulness Techniques for Better Mental Clarity and to Simplify Your Life you will discover:
- The powerful method used by success gurus such as Brian Tracy in order to help you focus on your most important priorities to save you time and free you from unnecessary stress
- Ten warning signs to look out for in order to avoid getting mental clutter and let it affect your life
- Eight helpful ways that would dramatically shift your thinking from negative to positive
- Nine benefits on how meditation can help free you from thoughts of worry and anxiety
- How to get more done in less time to avoid getting overwhelmed mentally and physically
- Seven strategies that are easy to implement for achieving the necessary work-life balance
- How to effectively declutter your home to free up more space and provide a better stress-free environment
- The benefits of a less is more minimalist lifestyle and how to start freeing yourself from things you don't really need
- A Bonus Chapter on being free from Digital Clutter - featuring eight proven ways on how to achieve digital decluttering and not let all the noise affect you
- The main reason why your mind is filled with so much clutter - and how you can fix it
…and much, much more!
With easy-to-follow techniques on each chapter to help you get immediate results - even if you have a very busy lifestyle or have never tried the Mindfulness or Minimalism before, you can experience freedom from mental clutter and improve your life.
Write your review
Wanna review this e-book? Please Sign in to start your review.