We all dream about winning the lottery but have you ever thought about what happens next? Journalist Cathy Bussey guides you through the process from claiming, investing and spending your winnings to avoiding the pitfalls, including lost tickets and coping with your sudden popularity! She explains how syndicate members can protect themselves, the importance of writing a will, whether to quit your job and the pros and cons of going public. Cathy reveals how to ensure a lottery win will only change your life for the better – if you even want it to change at all.
Full of stories of winners – the highs and the lows – and a handy listing of exactly what you can do with winnings from £250,000 to an eye- watering £300 million, this fact-filled book can save you a fortune – and show you just how to spend it!
Did you know?
• 20 million could help you become a near-neighbour of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
• £100 million would buy you your very own country, Sealand
• It takes about two years for the big lottery winners to be at the 'happily ever after stage', although this essential book could speed up the process
• Syndicates can be liable to pay tax without the right paperwork in place
• In a strange twist of fate, single people who win the lottery often find love at the same time
Be the first to review this e-book.
Write your review
Wanna review this e-book? Please Sign in to start your review.