Are you a teacher trying to take your classroom digital? You want to know HOW to teach online the right way?
The Flipped Classroom is your answer! Why? Simply put, all the concepts here are tried and tested and NOT based on ideas and theories.
You have to move fast, catch on and have no time for theories, searching the internet and watching YouTube video after video.
The Flipped Classroom cuts right to the chase. Here’s what we cover:
1. The difference between online learning and remote learning.
2. How to prepare your students for class
3. The Flipped Classroom method explained
4. Lesson planning and design
5. How to maintain student interest and engagement
6. Assessment, feedback & evaluation
7. Lots of tools
8. ...and much more
Your students are waiting - start making a difference today and get your copy of The Flipped Classroom!
Be the first to review this e-book.
Write your review
Wanna review this e-book? Please Sign in to start your review.