The All Purpose Knots Bible
STRONGEST KNOTS USED FOR YEARS BY SAILORS AT SEA REVEALED!
Does your knowledge of knots stop at tying your shoes?
Have you ever found yourself having to tie a knot without knowing how to tie it correctly?
It's time to learn how to tie the best knots!
The world of knots is truly broad and can give great satisfaction to those who can patiently make intricate ones.
So many people decide to take up activities such as fishing, sailing, hunting, camping or survival without first having experienced real situations in which they need to know the knots.
When faced with the task of making one, all our hands can create is the classic buttonhole knot we were taught as children to tie our shoes: this is where we realize that we are not at all prepared for situations where a knot is needed!
For you, who have decided to embark on your own adventure among knots, I have created "The All-Purpose Knots Bible" collection consisting of 3 books in 1!
Here is what you will find inside:
- A complete list of the most popular knots, such as the Bowline knot, Sheet Bend, Clove hitch, and many more
- The 7 most common knot tyer mistakes to avoid making a knot you can't unravel
- The methods for learning to recognize everyday knots and applying them to fun activities such as camping, bushcraft, fishing and hunting
- The 3 questions that knot experts ask themselves before choosing which knot will be best for their situation
- The most annoying recurring problems with a knotted rope and what to do to solve them quickly
- The correct terminology to learn how to call your knots and make sure you tie them correctly
- The methods to decorate through beautiful oriental decorative knots thanks to 10 stunning ideas to make with your own hands
AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
It doesn't matter if you have never tied a complex knot before: this book has detailed step-by-step instructions accompanied by illustrations to help you tie all kinds of knots!
Are you ready to make strong, easy-to-tie knots? Click "Buy Now" and become a knot tying pro!