How to write a non-fiction book in 30 days
Would you like to fulfil your dream of writing a book… and, what’s more, learn to do it in just 30 days?
Discover the exact method that allowed me to go from writing my first book in 4 years to doing it in less than 30 days.
Thanks to this 7-STEP GUIDE you’ll be able to finish your book in record time, without relying on willpower alone and without needing to...
- ...be a great writer,
- ...have a college degree,
- ...have a lot of free time,
- ...be an expert in your field,
What you’ll learn from this book:
- How to find your motivation. One that’s strong enough that you don’t have to rely on willpower alone (which guarantees failure).
- How to get over writers’ block. Discover the main obstacles that may arise along the way, and how to overcome them.
- How to find the perfect idea for your book. Even if you thought you were already sure about it.
- How to come up with the perfect title:The Nº1 secret to success. A title that wins Amazon over and boosts your sales.
- How to write your book in 30 days. I’m going to show you the exact system that enabled me to write this book in under a month and without giving up my day job.
- How to edit your book on a budget. Get professional editing at amateur prices.
What you WON’T learn from this book:
- How to publishyour book: Go read the 2nd part of Successful Self-Publishing.
- How to sellyour book: Go read the 3rd part of Successful Self-Publishing.
Who this book is for:
This book is for NON-FICTION writers and NON-writers who want to write their books in record time, avoiding months (or years!) of suffering and of trial and error.
This book is for you if:
- You’ve always wanted to write a book, but it feels like an impossible feat.
- You’d like to write a book, but you don’t know what to write about.
- You have several ideas of what to write about but you don’t know which one to start with.
- You’re looking for a new source of income.
- You want to be considered an expert on a specific topic.
- You’re sending out resume after resume and hearing nothing back.
- You want to hook up more without having to sign up for salsa classes ;)
It’s up to you:
You can spend the rest of your life thinking about the book you want to write… or you can have your book in your hands in less than 30 days.