How to publish a book without a bloodsucking publisher
Would you like to self-publish your book with maximum chances of success without having to rely on a publishing house?
Discover the exact method that allowed me to go from publishing my first book in just over 6 months to doing it in less than a week and with better results thanks to self-publishing on Amazon.
With the help of this 7-STEP GUIDE you can publish your book in record time and without needing to…
- ...rely on what a publisher says or thinks,
- ...negotiate ridiculous conditions because you’re a first-time author,
- ...pay to get your book published,
- …worry about finding your first readers,
- …learn to design or format your book,
What you’ll learn from this book:
- How to decide whether to self-publish or go through a publishing house.
- How to avoid falling into “the publishers’ scam”. If they ask you for money, they’re NOT a publishing house.
- How to publish your book without investing a single dollar.
- How to self-publish a book without it being obvious it’s self-published.
- How to edit your book on a budget. Professional editing at amateur prices.
- How to format your book better than a publishing house.
- How to design the perfect coverfor your book (the one that sells the most!) without having to learn about design.
- How to create a description that multiplies your sales.
- How to choose keywordsso that your customers can find you.
- How to choose the categoriesfor your book that help you move up Amazon’s ranks.
- How to set a price for your book.
- How to increase salesof your book, even if it’s already published.
What you WON’T learn from this book:
- How to write your book: Go read the 1st part of Successful Self-Publishing.
- How to sell your book: Go read the 3rd part of Successful Self-Publishing.
This book is for you if:
- You’ve written a bookand don’t know how to publish it.
- You’re wondering whether to go with a publishing house or do it yourself.
- You can’t get any publishing house to show an interest in your book.
- The publishing houses who say they’re “interested” in your book ask you for money for the first copies.
- You’ve decided to self-publish and don’t know which platform to choose.
- You’d like to self-publish without looking cheap.
- You’ve published your bookand the results haven’t been what you expected.
It’s up to you:
You can keep waiting for years for that publishing house you like so much to agree to publish your book (under tight conditions) … or you can get your book published and bringing in money by next week.