OUR CHANGING WORLD: How New Developments in Science, Technology, Business, and Society are Changing Our Life features short commentaries on new developments that are changing everyone’s life. The book was inspired by a series of articles on these topics, initially published in the Huffington Post, which have been turned into a book with 20 chapters on what to expect.
The book features chapters divided into these five sections:
- High tech devices and trends
- Mind and body discoveries
- Amazing animals
- Pop culture and society
- Business and work
The chapters in each section feature comments and suggestions on the present and future changes in our life. Some examples are:
- some amazing new devices such as talking toothbrushes and forks
- why lottery winners might do better if winners could give money away;
- how blindly following a GPS can lead to problems;
- the end of road rage with the rise of driverless cars;
- chimp memory power and the decline of human intelligence;
- the new cinematographers – animals with critter cams and video cameras;
- the new science of bringing back extinct animals;
- new technologies enabling people to see with their tongues
- how mind control is becoming for real;
- the possibility of living forever.
Be the first to review this e-book.
Write your review
Wanna review this e-book? Please Sign in to start your review.