You won't find a magic formula or trade secrets in Taking Stock in Your Future. But if you are willing to commit a good chunk of time and a great deal of effort you can be hugely successful in what author, Allan Rosenberg, believes is the most competitive profession today.
Taking Stock in Your Future provides the tools and advice you need to become a thriving part-time trader and presents it in easy-to-understand terms. You’ll learn:
The benefits and practices of value investing, as practiced by the likes of Warren Buffett;
• How to read charts and diagrams so you know when to enter and exit a trade;
• What to look for in a company, including how to read annual reports;
• The cycles of a stock and the influences on the stock market;
• How to set up an online account and create a trade log;
• And you’ll work through a real trade.
The insights and lessons presented in Taking Stock in Your Future will enhance your financial literacy and put you on the road to taking big profits.
Be the first to review this e-book.
Write your review
Wanna review this e-book? Please Sign in to start your review.