Think life after 40 means your ''good years'' are over? No way! Turn On, Tune In, Get Fit: The Midlife Woman's Easy Guide to Exercising and Eating for a Healthier Future is a must-have basic resource for women in midlife who want to get fitter and healthier. Written by Kathleen Engel, a fitness writer and personal trainer certified through the National Strength and Conditioning Association, Turn On, Tune In, Get Fit provides:
- A gentle ''intervention'' to help you get motivated and keep moving forward
- A simple, easy-to-understand weight training regimen you can perform at home
- Doable recommendations for improving your cardiovascular health
- Sensible nutrition suggestions that are tasty and healthy
- ''Stick with it'' advice, including additional exercises you can add to your routine
Be the first to review this e-book.
Write your review
Wanna review this e-book? Please Sign in to start your review.