The Bondage Breaker by Neil T. Anderson
Featuring a new introduction by Neil T. Anderson, this freshly re–covered edition of his bestselling book The Bondage Breaker (more than 1.2 million copies sold) leads readers away from the shadows and shackles in their lives and toward the freedom that comes when they
- realize they have the right to be free
- confront the power of Satan
- fight the temptation to do it their way
- trade deception for grace
- affirm their identity in Christ
Neil Anderson ultimately helps people break negative thought patterns, control irrational feelings, and break out of the bondage of sinful behavior. Those struggling will discover how to embrace the promise of Jesus to win the spiritual battles that confront them.
Write your review
Wanna review this e-book? Please Sign in to start your review.