There can only be monsters when:
- In his coffin, Uncle Zim doesn’t seem to be as dead as he should be.
- You finally find out Helen's little secret about her solitude.
- Leonard’s wife takes her jealousy of his pet dog a bit too far.
- Dan would do anything to find a cure for his constipation.
- The last battle we fight is the one we do to save humanity.
We already know that there be monsters among us — but sooner or later them horrors will be everywhere.
Be the first to review this e-book.
Write your review
Wanna review this e-book? Please Sign in to start your review.