Writing for a living is a business. In business, time is money. As a writer, if you’re able to increase your hourly output without sacrificing quality, you’re increasing your potential income.
How to Writer Faster Than Anyone Better, and Better Than Anyone Faster by Kerry Cox is a practical, immediately actionable guide for aspiring, semi-professional, and professional writers who want to optimize their $/TSW: Dollars per Time Spent Writing.
Using straightforward instruction and real-world examples—including a “workbook” section with practice assignments, many drawn directly from the author’s project log—you’ll learn:
• How to schedule your time for maximum writing efficiency
• The secrets of Turbo-Editing, so your first draft is as close as possible to your final draft
• Why the “Mutt Method” leads to the strongest concepts
• How to use rhythm to make your writing “dance”
• Why you need to create a Project Blueprint for every job—and what that looks like
• How to use a Step Outline to accelerate your writing speed
Also, Cox provides a Professional Writer’s Quality Control Clipboard, and gives you an invaluable insider’s look at exactly what a client is looking for when you turn in an assignment.
How to Writer Faster Than Anyone Better, and Better Than Anyone Faster helps you become a speedy, dependable, high-quality cog in the production machine, which improves your cost efficiency AND your revenue due to increased demand for your services.
Which translates to a richer bottom line for your business.
Be the first to review this e-book.
Write your review
Wanna review this e-book? Please Sign in to start your review.