After reading this book you will become familiar with:
• Grade level literacy standards and learning expectations for Prekindergarten to Grade One;
• Strategies to help your child master the literacy tasks commonly presented in these primary grades;
• Methods to guide your child to read and write on their own, with competency, proficiency, and joy;
• How to create playful learning environments, that allow your child to demonstrate what he or she knows, and needs to learn (i.e., writing letters the alphabet);
• Games and activities that can reinforce reading and writing development;
• Fiction and nonfiction books that will motivate your child to read;
• Various read aloud and questioning techniques when sharing a book with your child;
• Digital websites and learning platforms that are appropriate for grades Prekindergarten to Grade One.
Be the first to review this e-book.
Write your review
Wanna review this e-book? Please Sign in to start your review.