The Lifelong Learner
Most of the learning in our lives happens outside of the classroom. This book prepares you for a lifetime of learning.
In the classroom, a syllabus is provided and a structure is given. We know what the outcome should be. But in developing yourself and leveling up in any aspect, we are both the teacher and the student. Learn how.
Science-backed tips for directing your own learning journey, no matter the pursuit.
The Lifelong Learner is about accomplishing your goals. The skill of learning is so valuable in life because without it, you are stuck in place, exactly where you are right now. No growth, no development, and nothing accomplished.
This book is how to become a self-sufficient learner that is capable of creating their own syllabus, directing their learning journey, retaining information, and applying it to real-life situations -- all without the pressure of a teacher or tests.
Master the key skill that you can use at any age, in any field.
Peter Hollins has studied psychology and peak human performance for over a dozen years and is a bestselling author. He has worked with a multitude of individuals to unlock their potential and path towards success. His writing draws on his academic, coaching, and research experience.
Outpace others, beat the competition, and get where you want to go in record time.
- The best way to set learning goals and STICK to them
- How specific questions can accelerate your learning by 10x
- How to cram more reading and information absorption into your busy days
- Understanding personal knowledge management and how it helps your brain make connections
- Making your own learning syllabus complete with resources
- Keeping yourself motivated with clever gamification techniques