Enzyme is the medicine of the future. Enzyme is the missing link in nutrition. Without enzymes, there is no life. Its significance can be parallel to the discovery of vitamins.
Edward Howell MD, the father of food enzyme therapy, best describes enzymes as, “Substances that make life possible; they are the spark of life. No mineral, vitamin, or hormone can do any work without enzymes. They are the manual workers that build your body from proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. Without the life energy of enzymes we would be nothing more than a pile of lifeless chemical substances – vitamins, minerals, water and proteins.”
This book gives a clear, simple and concise explanation to help you appreciate the importance of enzymes, a new found alternative, on how enzymes rule over all other nutrients to promote your health and longevity. Inside you will find:
• Why you need to supplement your diet with enzymes
• Why enzymes are more important than vitamins and minerals
• Why eating cooked food can harm your health
• What happens to your health if you are deficient in enzymes
• How enzymes can give you energy, reduce craving and keep you from being overweight
• How enzymes can strengthen your immune system
• What you must do to prevent depletion of enzymes in your body
• How enzymes can help you have a better complexion
• How enzymes can help you against flatulence, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, heartburn and many other problems related to poor digestion.
Be the first to review this e-book.
Write your review
Wanna review this e-book? Please Sign in to start your review.