There are autocratic lions in a workplace. And there are peace-loving elephants, nonchalant chimps, eager beavers, single-tracked eagles, and self-centric snakes too. All protect a crippling status quo until a game changer joins and unleashes greater possibilities.
Will you be a game changer at your circus?
Written in two parts, Game Changers at the Circus first tells a compelling fable about the transformation of a sluggish circus where animal leaders were stirred into dropping their silo-mentality to orchestrate the greatest performance possible, together as a team.
Next, The Game Changers' Leadership Workbook offers straightforward and proven steps leaders and their teams can apply to transform even the most toxic workplace into a positive environment with a culture of Greatness.
What business leaders and learning professionals have to say about 'Game Changers at the Circus' and its Leadership Workbook:
· "Game Changers at the Circus is a unique and charming story with important lessons for every leader. Jean-François Cousin's creative energy springs from every page. Read this book and make a positive difference in your organization!" Ken Blanchard, coauthor of The New One Minute Manager® and Leading at a Higher Level
· "Enjoyable and compelling, this timely fable and its lessons read like a novel but serves as an important business manual. With wisdom and context from a long and successful business career, Cousin has painted a vivid picture of how to enact change effectively. Page after page of insight!" - Marshall Goldsmith, Author of the New York Times and global bestseller What Got You Here Won't Get You There.
· "Many organizations struggle to build a high-performance culture. Sometimes leaders can't get aligned. Sometimes they disagree about what is most important. Let's face it - sometimes it seems like a circus! Cousin's new book, Game Changers at the Circus, offers a powerful approach to change all that. Packed with easy-to-apply principles and practical action steps, this book will help you and your team achieve new levels of passion, productivity, and performance." Ron Kaufman, New York Times bestselling author,
· UPLIFTING SERVICE: The Proven Path to Delighting Your Customers, Colleagues, and Everyone Else You Meet Game Changers at the Circus is a great story of the roles leaders can play in either limiting or accelerating greatness in an organization. The four leadership levels provide a framework for the future as well as clarity around the essential behaviors contributing to success. Roland B Smith, Vice President and Managing Director, Center for Creative Leadership
· "An enlightening fable on leadership with integrated Eastern & Western views on 'what matters most' for an effective and successful leader in our global and complex business world. Only Jean-François Cousin's world-wise leadership experiences in both the East and the West could make this book possible!" - Lu Hong, Vice President, HR, APAC Region, Pfizer Inc.
· "Game Changers at the Circus reminds us of how leaders' behaviors may thwart positive change in organizations, and shows practical ways in which leaders can replace those behaviors with supportive ones. Leveraging his experience as a world-wide corporate executive and coach, Jean-François Cousin has produced both a compelling fable and a pragmatic leadership workbook. This book is a required reading for all leaders aspiring to change their game for greater outcomes." - Stefano Olmeti, Head of Global Executive Coaching, World Bank Group
Be the first to review this e-book.
Write your review
Wanna review this e-book? Please Sign in to start your review.